2 Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty
We at Comfort Vision understand that purchasing a pair of eyewear from us is a major investment.
- We know that a difference in eye care products between different offices exists not only on issues of selection and price but also in quality and craftsmanship.
- We take pride that you are willing to spend your hard earned income towards the products that we support and believe in.
- Comfort Vision offers an exclusive 2 year unconditional warranty on all eye wear frames purchased through our office.
- 2 year warranty on all lenses that were purchased with anti-reflection and anti-scratch coatings.
We hope that you share our conviction that vision is truly one of the most important senses that we possess and it is equally important for you as a patient to be wearing something that is functional, that you enjoy wearing, that looks greats, and most importantly provides you with the vision that you need.
(*All lenses that are to be replaced will be replaced by the spectacle prescription that was originally prescribed)
Second Pair Savings
After years of experience, Comfort Vision knows that every patient uses their eyes differently from one person to the next. We believe that multiple pairs of eye wear that function uniquely for a certain task is not a luxury but a necessity.
- We are committed to recommending and providing you the vision that is unique for your lifestyle.
- Whether it is a new prescription sunglasses for driving in the car on a sunny day.
- Computer glasses for your office job
- Safety glasses for your love of racquetball
- We at Comfort Vision know that economic times are hard but being able to directly address each and every one of your visual needs is important to our office.
- Our staff at Comfort Vision would like to inform to you that every second pair of eyewear that is filled within 1 month of the examination date will receive 30% off the purchase price!
Cosmetic Enhancing Program
The Cosmetic Enhancement Program is a program based on improving comfort, style, and functionality of your eye wear.
- With this package you will enjoy a thinner lens making your eye wear lighter, which will allow for a wider selection of fashion frames to choose from.
- Also you will receive a scratch-resistant coating and an anti-reflective coating on your lens, which will improve the durability of your lens and enhance your vision by reducing the amount of glare when working in brightly lit areas, on the computers, or driving at night.
Contact Lens Success Program
Contact lenses are marvelous inventions that provide clear and comfortable vision for a majority of our patients. We find that most patients are confused or take for granted the sophistication that these medical devices have to offer. Contact Lens technology changes rapidly on a monthly basis and our office is devoted to staying current on the greatest and the latest.
- Comfort Vision is committed to making sure that each patient interested in wearing contact lenses gets:
- A comprehensive ocular health check to determine if there are any complications to contact lens wear as well as determine the best type of contact lens on the market that will best fit their eyes and visual needs.
- As many complimentary trial contact lenses and follow up visits as needed until a satisfactory contact lens prescription is determined.
- We are confident in our contact lens fitting success so we guarantee a refund for the lens investment if you are not satisfied within 90 days of writing the contact lens prescription.
Our office takes pride in the quality and thoroughness of our eye exams. If in anyway your prescription eye wear is not providing you with vision that you desire, please do not hesitate to call our office for a complimentary prescription recheck.
Comfort Vision understands that life happens and it may alter that initial perfect fit of your eyewear after you leave our office. Whether it’s from your kids, dogs, accidents, or travel, we are happy to adjust your eyewear. We do not want our patients to be walking around with eye wear that is misshaped or crooked, so please swing by our office and have one of our staffs adjust them correctly again!
Monthly Payment Options
Comfort Vision is proud to announce that we have implemented a monthly payment option for patients that cannot afford the initial investment of the eyewear products or ophthalmic examination that their vision requires. This program is called Care Credit. The program provides our patients with a 6 months interest free payment plan for their purchases at our office. Please inquire our staff for further details.
"Dr. Nguyen and his team are great. They have superb customer service
and are so knowledgeable with insurance…"
-Stefanie S., Seattle
"I brought my 4 year old in and he DID NOT want to be there. Nicki was so incredibly patient with him and so so friendly. Dr. Nguyen was so great with him and even managed to make to make him smile.
-Nicole T., Snohomish
"Really good selection of frames and reasonable rates. Our family is getting glasses from this place from last 4 years and the service has been exceptional. Warranty on all frames for 2 years is great - they have replaced my old broken frame without even asking any questions free of charge."
-Shashank W., Bothell
"I have been coming to Comfort Vision for over a year and never looking back! Their customer service is excellent. When I went there to pick out new frames I tried on everything in sight and eventually described what I was looking for and ended up choosing the pair the staff member recommended."
-Hillary A., Kirkland
"Very professional staff and great service. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. No sales pressure. I've been going to Comfort Vision for a few years now…"
-Randi S., Bothell
"After hearing nothing but good things about Comfort Vision from my mother and sister, I went for myself and was very happy. They have great customer service, are open on weekends, and walk ins are welcome. They said glasses were going to take 5-7 business days, and only took 4 business days! Everyone is friendly and seams to genuinely enjoy working there."
-Carissa H. Bellevue